In line with advice issued by the wider golfing community and clubs, we have opted to issue the following guidelines/actions whilst playing golf at BNSGC.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) – Golf Course Player Welfare Actions
Until we are advised otherwise by the Government or England golf playing golf at BNSGC will continue under the following conditions.
- Competitions are currently continuing as scheduled
- We are encouraging members to pay all competition fees by debit or credit cards to reduce money handling by the club staff
- Please use the touchscreen computer in the golf shop to SIGN IN and ENTER your scores
- TO AVIOD CONTACT WITH THE SCREEN PLEASE USE YOUR SCORECARD PENCIL TO ENTER DETAILS
- Then place your signed scorecard in the box provided. The screen will be disinfected daily as a precaution
- When using the golf shop for scorecard collection and competition entry please observe the governments 2m apart guideline.
- Your pencil can also be used to order hot drinks from the machine in the golf shop
- All Rakes have been removed from the bunkers – Treat as GUR
- All flagsticks from the putting green and chipping areas have been removed
- Ball washers have been decommissioned and there will be two open top bins in use on the 1st and the 10th
- Flagsticks must be left in the hole do not remove them under any circumstances and remove your ball from the hole with the utmost care. The flagsticks will also be disinfected daily
- Only pick up your own ball and DO NOT SHARE EQUIPMENT
- Please carry hand sanitiser in the golf bag and use throughout your round
- Keep your distance – 2m apart
- Enjoy your game…
Rob Kirkman & Andy Moore
Competitions/Handicaps & Head Greenkeeper